Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Introduction

Hi reader, my name is Miguel Algaba. I am a Computer Science student in Málaga (Spain). I started my engineering studies in september 2006 and I finished my last courses in june 2011.

I have always been attracted to the idea that someday we will be able to build machines that can perceive its environment the way we do. One day, in one of the subjects that have fascinated me the most in my career, a good teacher in my class told us that "Most of sensory information we perceive is visual". Since then, I have always wanted to explore ways to make a machine perceive its environment with its own eyes.

I have created this blog to relate my experiences and to present what I am learning. This is a space to share my efforts with people like you that have the same motivations. I invite you to my blog to talk with you about computer vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment